Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I should really go into politics

So, mr Blair just made his last ever Labour Conference speech. Which is actually kinda difficult to believe, hmm?

Anyway, I was thinking whilst watching said speech on the TV. And I thought of two things in particular. The first was "they'll have a hard time winning future elections without him", mainly because I once again noticed that, regardless of what else you might think about him, he's a bloomin' good public speaker and Gordon Brown isn't. Neither be anyone else likely to take over. My second thought was "That Joh Prescott's a scary fellow, aint he?" And then I realised: that's it! Labour can win at the next election by using Prescott as a figurehead. I mean, think about it. The use of force could be vital. Take this little image I whipped up for instance: will you deny that seeing it above a polling station entrace would affect your choice of candidate?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Didn't think so. It'd scare the life out of anyone concidering voting tory or lib dem. Of course we need to go further than that to really make use of his talents. I suggest placing him in the home office, as some sort of minister of keeping the peace. Imagine it now: "Prescott is watching you!" I was gonna assemble some posters, but I can't get the right picture just now. Maybe later...

No comments: